End user documentation?

Are there any user guides for InstantKB.NET? I am planning on turning over the application to our users for general administration, but I haven't been able to find any detailed user documentation. I've found the videos, but I am looking for more detailed help files.

The best source of end user information on the KB, is available from our own knowledgebase at https://kb.instantasp.co.uk, including some step by step instructional videos on using the KB.

I hope you find this all helpful for your users.

Kindest Regards,

James Trott

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this type of situation? KB are for organizing knowledge. It would have been useful to see the product be the product by using it to CRUD application documentation.

Also, it's much quicker/easier to update a KB vs a video. This is an evolving application with frequent changes.

I am using Word 2007 with the Open Office document convertor installed and I cannot open the ones in my installation package either. I keep getting the message that the files are corrupted. I have downloaded the install package twice with the same results. Also, there is no english version of the user manual.

price per head
barack obama facts

GO

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Social Logins

Select a Forum....

InstantASP Forums

Search