Single sign-on for InstantForum and InstantKB resolved yet?

Hi there,

I was wondering if the new release of InstantKB resolved the issue of single sign-on when you have both InstantForums and InstantKB installed? We want to purchase and install both, but I want to make sure that the logon is seemless between the two before we go ahead.

Thanks,

Wes

With Instant KB 2.0x we introduced the mordernised version of the InstantASP common framework. This common framework is the same library on which the next version of the Forum (4.2) will be based. Once 4.2 is released we will be able to look at our options for offering out of the box single sign-on, however this is currently not possible without some development work on the part of the customer, we can advise on how this is possible, but it is certainly not a feature we currently offer at point of purchase. Although one we hope to be able to offer some time in 2010.

Kindest Regards,

James Trott

Can you provide a document or posting with instructions for doing this please?

Thanks,

Wes

Hi Wes, we'll be looking to expand on our existing documentation available at: https://kb.instantasp.co.uk, after the release of InstantForum2010 later this year, although at present I have no official release dates for you.

Kindest Regards,

James Trott
GO

Login
Existing Account
Email Address:

Password:

Social Logins

Select a Forum....

InstantASP Forums

Search