i have some problems with the translation / globalization option. (instantforum 2012)
1) I have made a copy of the folder en-US and named it nl-NL and change the file Language.xml. When i changed the default language to Dutch, the resources.xml is still loaded from the en-US folder, but the months.xml is loaded from the nl-NL folder (with the translations).
2) To continue working on the translation i make a copy of the Resources.xml in the en-US folder, and work on the translation of Resources.xml.
i have changed everywhere 'Search Forums' to 'Zoek binnen alle forums', with no effect.. and there are more items that I can't translate.
But there are also items that have no problem showing the dutch language when changed in the resources.xml.
I hope somebody can assist me with this issue.